FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - €75 off € 225! promo for bookings on booking.com
Old Jul 4, 2017, 9:23 am
newmemberhere

Programs: Miles and More
Originally Posted by iluvdoco
It didn't prevent me from making separate bookings, but yMMV.
Hi,

I posted a link, where you get 10% back to your credit card (the same as 75 euro, but not minimum limit + no maximum limit) + after that you can get 40 usd and 75 euro + you will get after the first booking GENIUS membership for a week, what gives you additional 10% discount. When you get GENIUS 'mode', after that you can book hotels cheaper and use links to get 40 usd and 75 euro.

Example>
Use this link > https://www.booking.com/s/vlada791
it gives you "Earn 10% cash reward"
I used it to book a hotel for a few days in London >

I already got 10% back.

after that I got Genius membership for 7 days and I booked a hotel and used link what gives me 40 USD back

I got them too

After that I saw a new offer from booking (75 euro) and I booked also a room and got 75 euro back

If you want to look how much did you earn, you can do it

booking does not write the sum for first reward, because it is large or may be because the sum has 3 digits, I do not know exactly why, but anyway it is better than $25 if you book a hotel for a few nights and the price is higher than $300 for these nights, because you will get $30 back to your card.

P.S. How long > next day after check out you will get an email that you can now claim reward.
2-3 days and money will be on your credit card.

P.S.S. I saw a few posts that somebody is going to try to get $75 more than once, going to try also I think it works.

Last edited by newmemberhere; Jul 4, 2017 at 9:29 am