FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Rooms Hotel Tbilisi, Georgia - Design Hotel [Master Thread]
Old Jun 29, 2017, 12:15 pm
khabah

Programs: Qatar Airways, Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott, IHG
Originally Posted by Jesperss
I'm currently in the middle of a stay here, and my oh my...is this place wonderful.

We're in a twin garden room and the bathroom is WONDERFUL. Just a work of art like another said. This hotel is the perfect blend with style and hipness. It's just PERFECT.

I'm not the type to hang out in a hotel when I'm on vacation, however we've eaten lunch in the hotel restaurant and a dinner across the street at Lolita - even though they are not connected it's part of the hotel. We'll probably have dinner when we get back there tomorrow night from our stay at Rooms Kazbegi (another insane property). It's always a good sign when you see many locals in the hotel itself.

It's really shocking neither of these properties have really been reviewed by any bloggers. But that's probably a good thing...
Sounds like you're echoing my exact emotions; Rooms Tbilisi is such a class act. I'm actually at the Kazbegi property right now; leaving tomorrow morning for TBS. When you heading out?

khabah