FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Autoslash (General Discussion)
View Single Post
Old Jun 28, 2017, 12:18 pm
AutoSlash
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

Originally Posted by ottothecow
Is there a way to be a little more selective in where I rent the car from (non-airport locations)?

I put in my address and autoslash gives me a price, but that low price is actually pretty far away from my apartment (I have Avis/Budget, Hertz, Enterprise all within a reasonable distance).

With the Priceline UI, I can't seem to filter beyond just "Chicago Non-Airport".

To actually find the nearby locations, I need to scroll through the results looking for an address I recognize because there is no way to sort/filter by distance.
Priceline's geographical filtering options are unfortunately more or less nonexistent. The vendor who powers our internal search system centers the search on the specific address you enter and searches a fixed (unchangeable) 10-mile radius around that exact location. However, despite what information we pass to them in the link, Priceline centers the search on the city name only and does not take into account the street address. We've requested them to add street address search functionality but don't know of their plans for making any improvements to the site.