FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SIN Airport from 12am till 7am
View Single Post
Old Jun 22, 2017, 12:30 am
MSPeconomist
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by QDDawg
Hello.

I am doing a mileage run to SIN. I will land at 12:10 a.m. and my flight departs at 5:50 a.m. Flying Delta into Terminal 1. I will have access to the Dnata lounge, but there are no sleeping areas there - according to the website.

My questions are
1. Will I need to go through customs and then back into T1 - or can I just go straight from the gate to the lounge and then to my departure gate.

2. I have a priorty pass card - will that allow me access into a lounge that has sleeping quarters?

Thank you for your help.
If you go through immigration and customs, with a DL flight you will be unable to return to airside until the DL check in counter opens around 4 am due to the required security questions for flights to the USA on USA carriers. Doing OLCI does not solve this problem.

Some people like to sleep in the free 24/7 movie theater in T3. Another T3 sleeping spot is up on the mezzanine level near the row of restaurants, most of which close in the middle of the night.