FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi AA Plat/Gold/Bus cards. August 2016: 1 personal & 1 business bonus/24 months.
Old Jun 21, 2017, 3:45 pm
flyer4512

Originally Posted by Superorb
Unless you're a large corporation there really isn't even such a thing as business credit, or at least how we operate. Small biz CCs are based on the applicant's credit (yours).

I don't see why closing personal cards would have anything to do with business cards at Citi. Should be good to go.
I worded that wrong, I realize personal credit guarantees our business cards but banks have a line of credit for your personal cards and a line of credit for business cards.

I wanted to make sure I didn't effect my personal credit in a way that they would deny the business card.

I need the AA card for bag fees in December 2018 so I can't apply until December 2017 and I need to cancel the Hilton cards around October so that they don't get converted to a different product.

I want to wait until October to cancel the Hilton cards because some of the cards are new. I just completed the spend on one 40K card and just activated another 40K card a couple days ago.