FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - EVA Air Royal Laurel Meals 2013 - 2021
View Single Post
Old Jun 19, 2017, 8:12 am
ArtVandelay Industries

SGN>TPE>JFK

I will be flying RL Taipei > JFK soon and below are my meal options. Usually I know what I want right away but nothing in this lists really makes my mouth water. Has anyone ever had any of the options below and can comment on?

Braised Abalone and Scallop with Ginger and Scallion in Oyster Sauce Served with Mixed Vegetables and Egg Fried Rice

Roasted Herb Peppered Lemon Chicken with Mediterranean Sauce Served with Mixed Vegetables and Sun Dried Tomato with Coriander Couscous

Grilled USDA Prime Beef Fillet with Crystal Salt or Red Wine Sauce Served with Mixed Vegetables and Gratinated Red Skin Potatoes with Bacon

Grilled Prime Beef Fillet Steak with Herb Maderia Sauce Served with Mixed Vegatables and Duchesse Potatos

Rack of Lamb Cutlet Coated with Lime Herb Crust with Rosemary Sauce Served with Mixed Vegetables and Red Skin Potatoes

Pan Fried Duck Breast Served with Grand Marnier Sauce with Orange Zest and Mixed Vegetables,Gratinated Red Skin Potatos

Sauteed Seafood with Cardinal Sauce Served with Mixed Vegetables and Pilaff Rice

Wok Fried Grouper Fish Fillet with Superior Crab Roe Sauce,Served with Mixed Vegetables and Noodles

Roasted Pork Spareribs with Honey Pommery Mustard Sauce,Served with Mixed Vegetables and Mashed Potatos

Braised Pork Tendon and Bailing King Oyster Mushroom in Superior Soy Sauce Served with Mixed Vegetables and Monacolink Rice

Assorted Mushroom with Red Date and Ginkonut in Lotus Leaf Parcel Served with Mixed Vegetables and Steamed Rice with Pearl Barley

Sauteed Seafood with Gremolata Sauce Served with Truffle and Mushroom Risotto and Mixed Vegetables

Healthy Vegetarian Burger Served with Vegetables and French Fries

The first options interests me. I love abalone.... However I have only ever had it sashimi style in Toyko where it was still moving when it was served since it was so fresh. So obviously I'm worried I will be let down. Other than that I may opt for one of the similiar beef dishes.... Any input would be greatly appreciated! Thanks