FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - YouFirst / spa [rant]
View Single Post
Old Jun 19, 2017, 7:29 am
Globaliser
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
Originally Posted by jday
Always worth a check on the day. I've managed to get 3 appointments out of my last 4 flights on the day.
Originally Posted by GavT_london
Another 'top tip' is to tell them you're willing to go to the B gates SPA as there are usually appointments over there. Long haul principally go from B and C so assuming you are long haul then its ok but obviously no CCR or Flounge so you'd then be stuck in galleries which isnt too bad.
Originally Posted by Koru Flyer
Or can simply make the 5 min walk back to A gates via the walkway (not the train!)
To underline all of these points: About 3 weeks ago I was in F from LHR. Without any clear idea of when I was going to be able to get to the airport on the day, I didn't pre-book a spa appointment. Having cleared security through the First Wing, I stopped at the spa desk en route to the CCR. They had an appointment in 15 minutes time at the B gates lounge. So I turned round immediately and went downstairst to the transit, had the appointment, and strolled back gently to the CCR for the rest of the wait. It worked perfectly (that day).