FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Cancelled reservations still show as upcoming
Old Jun 14, 2017, 2:01 am
DCABarry

Programs: Choice, Marriott Bonvoy, Hilton, Wyndham, Delta, American, United, Jet Blue, SWA
I agree. (You're not being "picky", IMO.)

There is no real purpose in having one's already cancelled future reservations alongside to one's confirmed future reservations. It only leads to confusion especially since there is no clear-to-the-eye or at-a-glance graphic differentiation except under the Status category the words Confirmed or Cancelled. Those two words look quite similar at first glance.

If Choice insists on maintaining the cancellations on the respective account, they need to create two subsets 1) Confirmations (active) and 2) Cancellations (for future dates) or, to create a single list where it is clear graphically of which is which.

Also, I believe that they should list the reservations in a form that includes the day of the week, i.e. Sun 6/18/2017 - with a three letter day Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, etc. I bet that folks have made a lot of reservation mistakes because the day of the week is not included in this short form of the reservation list.

Last edited by DCABarry; Jun 14, 2017 at 2:09 am