FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Spain Trip Recommendation
View Single Post
Old Jun 12, 2017, 9:22 am
spainlover

Programs: AA Platinum Pro (LT Gold), Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium, National Exec,Hyatt,Melia, BA Exec, Iberia+
Hi there,
Do you already have your travel within Spain booked (specifically how you will get to Sevilla)? And which city do you fly out of on your way back?

If you haven't already booked getting to Sevilla, I would recommend adding Madrid to your list. I would take the train from Barcelona to Madrid (only 2 1/2 to 2 3/4 hours), spend several days in Madrid, and then take the train from Madrid to Sevilla (another 2 1/2 hours). Madrid hits everything you want with terrific nightlife and culture, and plenty of history, activities and good food.

If you've already booked direct from Barcelona or Mallorca to Sevilla, I would add Granada and Cordoba to your trip. They are both within a couple of hours of Sevilla, so it will be easy travel. Lots of culture and history, and you'll get to see the Alhambra, one of the most impressive sights within Spain. It's been a long time since I visited either, so I can't speak to much to nightlife, but for Granada at least, there's a big university population, so I'm sure there are some decent options at night.

Hope that helps.