FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FAQ: Flying to London on DL
View Single Post
Old Jun 6, 17, 7:13 pm
ab_initio

Programs: DL PM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by NotHamSarnie View Post
1. No, you can only get between terminals (including T3 after-landing to T3 airside) using the flight connection routes. You go through a small security station even T3 to T3. They won't let you into T3 airside unless you're flying out of T3. Even if you could go in, are you sure you can use the VS Clubhouse without an ongoing VS or DL flight?

2. Correct. You exit passport control / customs and follow the signs to the VS arrivals lounge. Then you go to T2 landside when you feel like it.
Originally Posted by flyerCO View Post
You won't be physically able to get to the Clubhouse. Only those with flights departing T3 can get to it. Your choice is to clear immigration and customs, and use the arrival lounge till it closes around 1 or 2pm OR to skip using lounge and head to T2 without clearing into the UK.

Thanks both for your help, I appreciate the clarification! I'll go through passport control, head over to the Arrivals Lounge, then go to T2 right after. I only have to go through a security screen one time then, correct - at T2 for the SAS flight? I will be in and out of the UK 3-4x that week from Nordic countries so hopefully the passport folks won't get too sick of me =)