FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Four different BA business flights
View Single Post
Old Jun 4, 2017, 7:46 pm
BarryAZ

Programs: American Airlines, Alaska Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, Southwest
OK -- I guess then the flight from Seattle was an un-refurbished 747-400. The IFE was definitely old school and the cabin looked 'down in the dumps' compared to the refurbed 747-400 on the LHR/DFW flight.

I agree with your comments on the A320 flight LHR/LIS -- I've been in AA economy plus seating which was more comfortable and spacious than the BA "Business Class" on that flight.

Now that I'm aware of that I figure to make choices regarding European flights to/from London in the future.

I would note that regarding domestic US flights -- American Airlines is beginning to deploy 'transcontinental' versions of their planes. These actually go multiple class -- economy, economy-plus, business class, and first class. Since I live in Phoenix, I don't expect to encounter that option for future flights in the US.

[QUOTE=elitetraveler;28399353]BA doesn't operate 747-300 and actually never did - 747-100, 200 (both retired long ago) and now all 747-400. You were on the latter.

Not even Economy + but not much better than other European airlines with the exception to TK which is more like domestic U.S. first class.