FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Chase Ink Business Preferred (2016 - 2020 ARCHIVED)
Old Jun 2, 2017, 2:57 pm
kroozer

Originally Posted by Jon_R
I got my chase business prefered ink today but it does not seem to be associated with my existing chase account. When I log in with my chase acct it s not listed. I added a chase saphire prefered a couple months ago and it just showed up my sccount kist but this one does not. Anyone know how to add it?
You can register for a new online profile (separate login) using the business card. In future additional business cards will automatically show up there.

If you want a single online login for both personal and business cards, then the business profile needs to be primary. Your personal cards can be added to business profile but not other way around. You need to call during business hours for this movement, try 1-877-CHASE-PC

I wanted to keep my original username (then personal cards only) for the combined profile, and they were able to accommodate this. They blew away existing personal profile completely, which freed up the username, registered business card to new profile using same username, then added all the personal cards also.