FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sheraton Anaheim vs Sheraton Park Anaheim Resort [Master Thread]
Old Jun 1, 2017, 12:58 pm
Sam P. Goodman

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium, SPG LTP
Had a nice 3 night stay over the holiday weekend. Upgraded to a nice suite with theme park views. Club lounge was less crowded than previous visits and they've removed the seating from the food room, which seems like a good move. Our lounge card was never checked by the attendance, but did include entry for out whole party (2 adults and 1 child). Lounge offerings continue to be basic at breakfast, but it's a good place to grab a (grocery store) bagel and some coffee before hitting the parks. We never visited in the evenings. I recognized the lounge attendant from many visits over the past several years.

Breakfast in the restaurant was also included (buffet) and we did that on our day of departure since we had more time in the morning. It was ok, but nothing special. My wife did get an omelette made to order, which was nice, but it was fairly chaotic, which was surprising because it was not crowded at all. They were out of glasses and bowls, which made things interesting. I ate oatmeal out of a coffee mug (classy, I know). Perhaps they had a big rush earlier in the morning and were still trying to catch up...

This continues to be a good option for visiting Disneyland. There are a couple of newer Marriott properties on Katella, but they were about double the price for our dates!

It might be time to update the thread title as the Sheraton Anaheim has been gone for a while now.