FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Residence Lounge at CDG?
View Single Post
Old May 30, 2017, 6:20 am
akalra1187
Suspended

Programs: Etihad Gold, Emirates Gold, SPG Gold, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by irishguy28
You are missing the point that the OP "has chose" to fly from either LHR or CDG so they are letting something trivial make the choice for them.

(But pehaps you also think that the presence/absence of a "Residence room" is important, but if schedule/price isn't important, and if having to undertake separate travel to get to a different departure point is also not important, then I really don't understand your logic).

And for someone that "has chose" the Residence, flights from Paris to the UAE are anything but abundant. The A380 is not currently rostered on the route, according to Etihad's timetable.
Don't get your point in the first part of your post at all. My previous point in other words is that if price or schedule was important to the OP they could fly Air France to AUH or DXB or Etihads other 777 flight to AUH, or EK or even with a short connection BA, LX, LH, AZ, TK, and many many others. If they've chosen EY and in Residence class I doubt the schedule of price were the defining factors. This is what I illustrated in my point before also; so I don't know what you mean, and I don't recall the OP ever saying flying from LHR was an option.

More importantly, I wonder who the operater of the first leg of the third itinerary you've displayed below is? Etihad flight 2885 from CDG to FCO? Alitalia? A partner airline perhaps? A quick search displays AZ325 as the original identifier of the code-share flight which Etihad are selling...