FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Up Yours BA
Thread: Up Yours BA
View Single Post
Old May 29, 2017, 3:49 am
navylad

Programs: BAEC GGL/GFl, HH Diamond, BW Diamond, Virgin Voyages Deep Blue Extra, Blue Peter Badge Holder
Originally Posted by sschwenk
I find this whole "never going to fly BA again" a bit on the drama side. BA is by far not my favourite airline, and certainly there are better (and frequently cheaper) options on many routes. At the same time, they have a pretty good schedule and non-stop routes from London - that is an enormous benefit.

I'll continue to make my choices based on price and convenience, and being based in London that makes BA a pretty decent option - even if the product isn't that great.
I agree, but this is an internet forum, people do like to exaggerate, the clue is the fact that want to tell the world that they're not flying BA again as, understandably, they are currently annoyed with that airline, whether this materialises into a change of their travel plans who knows, if it does then in theory that is an advantage to those who don't get emotive in such decision making as it will increase award availability and drive down prices (whilst driving up prices from the competition.