FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Laylow, Autograph Collection -- Honolulu/Waikiki, Hawaii [Master Thread]
Old May 25, 2017, 2:25 pm
margarita girl
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by Rondelltg
I've been following this thread for a while since I am going to Hawaii for a couple of weeks. I was excited to see that there was and Executive Level at the hotel. I felt hoodwinked to find out that its only coffee and pastry available. As I'm writing this email I see that they have removed all the descriptions from the Executive Level room Overview, Amenities and In-room Media.

I chatted online with SPG and was able to get the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani for the same rate. The parking is included in the as of April 2016 and you get breakfast for 2.

I'm not sold on either property but leaning toward SPG. I do have until May 30th to cancel one of the reservations.
The Princess is icky, or at least it was the last time I stayed there 4 years ago and I haven't been back since. See post #255

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/starw...l#post20235702

Maybe they've improved, but make sure you research it before you go. I strongly recommend the Sheraton Waikiki or the Moana Surfrider. Good review of SW posted today.