FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Old Timer's Airline Quiz and Discussion.
View Single Post
Old May 23, 2017, 5:11 pm
jlemon
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Plat, lots of AA, AS, DL, UA miles, former top level CO Elite (sigh...)
Originally Posted by Seat 2A
I have 20 questions compiled so far. When I get another 20-30 or so, we'll resume our little pastime. In the meantime, feel free to titillate us with some of your own questions.

Go on! I dare ya! Show us what you got! (If - that is - you've got anything to show) Challenge us! Take a look at the types of questions that have been presented here over the past few years and see what you can add. Not all of us are gonna look to departedflights.com or our timetables to find the answers. There's nothing wrong with being wrong. Indeed, it's part of the fun of testing our memory banks. After all, most of the schedules referenced here are from 30-40 years ago. Don't sweat it - Just do it!

Otherwise you're gonna have to wait 2-3 weeks before jlemon or I have a new batch to present. You don't want to do that, do you? Of course you don't. Challenge us. You can do it!
Just wanted to wholeheartedly endorse the above suggestion from Seat 2A. Perhaps you only have two or three quiz questions.....well, what the heck: Go for it! No one will laugh and your contribution will be appreciated.

Meantime, I am continuing to compile a new batch of quiz items and should be ready to go in the not so distant future. And I'm delighted to report that Lady K and I will finally move back into our home this weekend following the Great Flood of August 2016 over nine months ago in southern Louisiana.

BTW, we've been traveling recently with flights on board a DL MD-90, a DL Connection CRJ200 and even a Beechcraft Baron (owned and flown by a very good friend) with the latter including a three hour trip from Louisiana to Florida last Thursday with yours truly serving as the co-pilot on this flight.

Last edited by jlemon; May 23, 2017 at 8:16 pm