FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Change or standby earlier connecting flight ATL
Old May 22, 2017, 1:37 pm
Stgermainparis

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, MLife Gold, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Caesars Diamond, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by flyerCO
Did you make the first change before or after the schedule change to the return? If you made it after then technically youve used your one free change. However regardless you may be able to get an agent to change it. Just mention you noticed there was changes to your return. You qualify since the time changes on the reservation are added together. Thus 40 min plus 1 hour is over 90 minutes in changes. Give a call.
I'm not 100% sure. It's possible return changed again in the last two weeks. I only changed the outbound and I honestly didn't realize how much the inbound change was until today. I got the tix in Sept, so didn't pay much attention. Hold time was ridic, so I tweeted and now a DM to @deltaassist. Hopefully will get it worked out. Orig: 4:15-10:26 in total; Now: 3:40-11:01. I realize that's not a huge difference but various things have come up that necessitate arriving as early as possible. Hopefully can get on that 9:30 flight.