FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Which airports have participating restaurants?
Old May 18, 2017, 1:27 pm
SkyTeam777
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by sdsearch
To "start" a list here, we'd also have to "maintain" a list here, given that participating restaurants come and go all the time.

There would seem to be an easy way for a specific airport (do a radius search on the airport, and see if any restaurants come up on the airport grounds), and why do you need a list for airports you're not going to? So IMHO it's easier to do it yourself one airport at a time as you visit one airport at a time, rather than to try compile a list here which will be pretty random, and, as I said, hard to maintain.

At many airports, like PDX, it's obvious there are none, because if you're staying at a hotel right next to the airport, and do a search around that, you find you have to drive a miles or two away from the airport for the closest participating restaurant.

And if the app knows your location while you're inside the airport structure, you could try using it right inside the airport, as it shows the closest restaurants to where it thinks you are.

I've done that, but many cities have many pages and it is not always clear what is in the airport and what is not. I wish they added functionality to search by airport code.