FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Uniformed Crew Bumping CPU List, Sitting in F
Old May 18, 2017, 11:47 am
Collierkr

Programs: UA 1K and Million Miler, *A Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hertz Five Star,
Originally Posted by fredc84
Actually, whether the crew is wearing uniforms does not indicate if they are dead-heading or non-revving. Since 9/11, a lot of crew, pilots and F/A's, wear their uniforms because of the pain of going through security in regular clothes. Some will then change and some won't. Also, those who non-rev when commuting to and from work will more than likely be in uniform. I personally don't wear mine when I non-rev, but then I don't non-rev all that much any more.
PLease confirm- crew on personal travel cannot wear their uniforms???

Originally Posted by NoLaGent
I'd wager they're not "bumping the UG list" as you say, but given they're in uniform it's most certainly non-rev positive space i.e. deadheading crew.

That's not a bump, they're ahead of any upgraders.
I am all for rewarding employees with perks, but totally don't get crew in uniform on business-related travel sitting in F when there are upgrades to be handed out. Crews don't get paid without paying and satisfied customers.

Last edited by WineCountryUA; May 18, 2017 at 10:07 pm Reason: merging consecutive posts by same member -- please use multi-quote