FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [Targeted promo] Double or Triple Miles on Premium flights on AA until 8/31
Old May 17, 2017, 3:02 pm
UpIntheError

Programs: AA EXP, BonVoy Titanium
I got the triple miles offer (but I'm confused, because the T&C says "200% of base miles" - shouldn't it be 300%?), and I'm only a Plat with no paid F/J travel so far this year. I have flown about 14K miles through in the past 10 days due to a combination of work and vacation travel.

Here are the T&Cs included in the email I received today:

Terms and Conditions

This is an exclusive offer only for members who received an email directly from American Airlines. You must register by 11:59 p.m. CDT on June 7, 2017, and prior to travel in order for your flights to count toward this promotion.

* AAdvantageŽ bonus mileage offer is only valid for travel on American Airlines marketed flights (operated by American Airlines, British Airways, Iberia, Finnair or Japan Airlines). Flights marketed and/or operated by other codeshare partners are not eligible for this promotion. Offer applies to purchased published fares in First Class booked in F or A; Business Class fares booked in J, R, D or I. Triple miles will be calculated at 200% of the base award miles earned for the eligible flights (excludes award miles earned from elite bonuses). Bonus miles do not count toward elite status qualification or AAdvantageŽ Million MilerSM status. Travel flown prior to registration for this promotion is not eligible for the bonus mile offer.