FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Booking friends rooms possible?
View Single Post
Old May 17, 2017, 1:20 pm
Slc2012

Originally Posted by JTCz
Although this is not entirely in line with the programme regulations, you will usually get points and nights credited unless the hotel insists on amending the details at check-in to remove your LCAH ID from the booking - this only happened once to me.

Given that hotels rarely make a fuss about the actual guests name, your friends should be fine. You can always add a note with the booking, or email the hotel, to inform them that the guest details will be different. They are being remunerated by ACCOR for point-prepaid stays, so it is not a problem for the hotel.
I have a Business Card Accor, and I was able to book 3 rooms maximun on the website with the discount offer by my card. Is-it normal? I was thinking that the card was valid only for the person named on the card, and not for others people.
In total, I booked 3 rooms for 2 nights. If I well understood, the program will normally credit 6 nights and the points of the 6 nights.
Do you think I will have also the special offer "3x booking of 2 nights = 6000 points". If I remenber the previous offers, it was not possible to book 3 times in the same hotel.