FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lima Airport (LIM) to Miraflores: New Shuttle Service
Old May 16, 2017, 12:38 am
RustyC
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Frontier Gold, DL estranged 1MMer, Spirit VIP, CO/NW/UA/AA once gold/plat/comped gold now dust.
I also got to use it, as I had the 9:49 p.m. arrival on Spirit (yeah, I know).

Very similar experience to jaymar01. They had a desk in arrivals to collect the payment before you get "thrown to the wolves,' and they had their own uniformed people holding signs jostling with those. One of 'em even waited while I changed money and then rolled my bag to their area in the parking lot in front of the terminal building. Bus is marked and nice, and they make doubly sure they're letting you off at the right stop for the hotel. They also have area maps for the stops. Mine was the Esperanza, which was a 2-block walk from the Casa Andina. Just 2 other pax on the 10:30 p.m. trip to Miraflores (I think midnight is the last one).

Couldn't use 'em on the way out because I was on Sky Airline for an 8:30 a.m. departure to SCL and their first trip in the morning had a scheduled arrival of 7:15. Sky has only 4 check-in positions at most and lines can be long.