FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - UA interline bags
View Single Post
Old May 15, 2017, 1:50 pm
sbiddle

Programs: Air NZ Elite *G, Honors Gold, IHG Platinum Elite
Originally Posted by brenrox
Do the flights show on google matrix? If so, you can use https://bookwithmatrix.com/
VX flights on Google Flights / ITA Matrix for January are all screwed up as well which leads me to assume there are bigger problems with the VX systems. Air NZ right now seem unable to book any VX flights (even on dates other than the ones I wanted) regardless of the booking class they try despite these all coming up as options on their site when you search for an itinerary.

On that day (and looking at SFO - LAS options as well on a different day) there are ~ USD90 flights that show up but these simply can't be booked.

The summary screen for LAS to LAX shows $94 to book on Google Flights, $94 to book on Virgin and $272 to book with Alaska. If you click on the Google Flights link it comes with up an itinerary error. If you click on the Virgin link it comes with $272 as the price rather than $94, and likewise if you click on the Alaska link it's the $272 that Google Flights says. Virgin's response is that not their problem and I should contact Google. The same issue occurs on different dates on SFO - LAS.