FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Well thanks BA - Receipt to non-lead pax
View Single Post
Old May 15, 2017, 6:53 am
Jimmie76
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: **Mucci Diamond Hairbrush** - compared to that nothing else matters (+BA Bronze)
Originally Posted by windowontheAside
I knew that it would appear in his MMB, but since he rarely flies the chance of his seeing it there before the weekend is skinny.

I don't even mind if they email him to say he's been booked in something, yep that's fair enough.

What I do mind, is him being sent confirmation of how much I paid for his ticket and how I paid for it. And I mind that as the person who paid, I am not sent a receipt, although the email to his account is addressed to me by name.

Maybe it is alphabetic - his surname is ahead of mine in the alphabet. But it doesn't sit well with me.
There is obviously an annoyance factor here and the old adage of not adding the EC number until the last minute obviously holds true here. However the fact that BA didn't send the email to you is sadly something you will just get a cut and paste apology for. That's assuming that they have an answer to cut and paste from, if not then they will cut and paste from another unrelated one..