FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Bonus promotion with AA (shopping/dining) partners: 2k/5k/10k [ended Jun 2017]
Old May 13, 2017, 11:18 pm
platbrownguy

Programs: AA EXP, DL PM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Ambassador/LTP, Nat'l Exec Elite, LEYE Gold
Originally Posted by Spock Seat
110K one way to SE Asia, when it was 67.5K at the most? Forget it. Chasing a riptide 'til AA gets their act together....plus there's a thread about Vinesse Wines which tastes horrible.
With 80k JL/F awards USA-NYC-TYO-ICN, plenty of incentive for me to stay in the game. The 67.5k to 110k hike is unfortunate, but not hard to understand why "spend 5k get free F to HKG" isn't shareholder-friendly.

Anyhow back on topic, I was impressed by the list of eShopping partners. I needed to buy some coffee for the office anyhow, so I bought a few bags of Starbucks online through the eShopping portal for the same as I'd pay in real life, no shipping fees, and the miles show pending just two days later ($51.80 spend).

I figure I'll give away or cook with the 6 wines (note to self set to cancel the membership timely), with the exception of one of the bottles that should be very drinkable.

eDining is done.

Mainly just waiting on the 1800flowers email so that I know it will count for the promo.