FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Electronic devices ban Europe to the US [merged threads]
Old May 12, 2017, 1:03 pm
FlightChic

Update on Attribution of Image and Developing News

Originally Posted by SFO 1K
I did not take the photo. I did receive it directly from the photographer on site in the airport (CVG). All media inquiries I have received I have referred to the photographer who has responded promptly to each.

It's a bit reckless how some bloggers (two I am aware of so far) have directly attributed the photo to me without at least first checking. All in the name of "breaking the news" apparently.
@:-):-:I can only speak for myself on this point, but I have made the point clear that the image shared on social media by other reporters was originally yours.

In the interest of clarity on the matter, as the news spread, I focused on gathering facts. I did extend my contact details to you for further information as I prepared my reports. It is (was) a pressing story to get right, and I have focused on reaching the right sources and gathering the facts.

I also want to be clear that Flight Chic is a non-ad site, dedicated merely to industry insights in the public interest, and generates no revenue from these stories.

Thanks to all here for your information and guidance.