FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - World of Hyatt - Globalist Breakfast Changes
Old May 10, 2017, 7:09 am
cayann26

Programs: hyatt diamond
My husband and I went to a Hyatt Centric recently and in the morning we went to the restaurant on property they told us to go to and got the buffett. The buffett was 30 per person, however when I went to check out I had a charge to my room, so I emailed the hotel to see what was going on. They told me I would only get 50 dollar credit for two breakfast, which doesn't even include their standard buffet, thankfully I didn't have my two kids with me too. Since this cap was not brought to my attention before hand. The email I was sent is below.
Has anyone else had a similar situation?

Thank you so much for bringing this to my attention. You are correct, I will make the adjustment right away and send you an updated copy of your receipt. The globalist “perk” in this situation is that you receive a $50 meal credit for breakfast in any hotel that does not have a complimentary club lounge (US!). Our systems did not adjust the correct amount off your breakfast bill, therefore the incorrect charge of $40+. I will correct this right away, so sorry for the inconvenience