FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DISCUSSION for Hilton Honors Hotels in or near Disneyland, California, USA {US-CA}
Old May 8, 2017, 2:20 pm
elCheapoDeluxe

Programs: AA EXP, AS 75K, UA 1MM Gold, HH Diamond, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Plat, National EE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Maya Blue
If that Doubletree is the one near the Anaheim Angels stadium, then it is really good. The Embassy is too.

All of them have free shuttles to Disneyland.

There's also a Hilton Garden Inn next to the Embassy.
Be careful on the shuttles. Be aware the Anaheim Hilton does not have free shuttles. It seems like more and more hotels are going toward the "paid red bus" method. I usually walk from the Anaheim Hilton, but it is not an exciting property for children and for YOUNG children it would not be a pleasant walk. OTOH, as a diamond I have been upgraded to the presidential suite, which has windows on three sides of the building if that tells you the size. The "long" side of the room was windows facing the fireworks. Seating for 40. Separate his/hers bathrooms. Pretty nice.

I have stayed at all of these properties - but it has been many years for some of them so I don't know if they even have the shuttles I rode years ago. I'd probably go for the Doubletree Suites at Harbor and Orangewood if I were down there with children. Nothing special on the pool, but the diamond breakfast was good and it's an all suite hotel.