Old May 6, 17, 3:04 am
Goldorak
FlyerTalk Evangelist
2019 FlyerTalk Awards

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, UA Mileage plus, Le Club Accorhotels platinum
Paris CDG - Terminal 2G Air France lounge

Name of the lounge : Paris CDG 2G Air France lounge

A very nice lounge, long awaited to replace the dump place that they used previously. Congratulations to AF for such a nice achievement T2G is now a place where we can go

Location : upstairs after security, access from the main waiting room (behind you when you are on the escalator coming from security)

Opening Hours : from 1st to last flight (the terminal is all AF + LG)

Entry requirements : FB Gold, Platinum, Club 2000, Skyteam Elite Plus

The Ultimate corner

Food offer : see pictures below. I was outside meal times but was enough to feed me (cold cuts, cheese, salted tarts, cakes, etc). I know that there’s more food options at meal times. Soon (from end may) there will be a kind of bakery inside the lounge with fresh bread, French pastries

Drinks offer : usual soft drinks and liquors and…Champagne !! I was very suprised to see Champagne in a Schengen lounge

Services
Wifi: Yes
Showers: Yes
Toilets: Yes
Quiet zone: No
Loungers/sleep area: No but there are sofas
Business area: No
Spa: No
TV area: not a TV area, but there are TVs in the lounge
Passengers are called: No
Information screen: Yes
Newspapers: Yes

Other information
Number of seats: about 100
Level of noise: low (but the lounge was virtually empty when I was there, filling up slowly). I heard that it is often full at peak hours
Design: very fresh and modern as you can see on the pictures. Similar style as the new ORY hall 2 lounge
View: Yes
Multi floors: No
Terrace: No
Smoking area: No
Direct boarding: No