FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - MegaBonus Summer 2017 (5/27/17-9/4/17)
View Single Post
Old May 5, 2017, 2:22 pm
bergamini

Programs: Delta DM, Bonvoy LT Titanium, Hertz PC
There will be a Summer MegaBonus with registration starting on 5/15. I had my two free premium Amex cocktails in the SkyClub and sent a semi-DKYWIA email to Marriott/Ritz saying I never get emails about promotions (I don't - I'm Ritz and for whatever reason, I never get emailed about promotions or ebreaks or anything and nobody has addressed it, but I digress because I find the promos on here or go to promo central and register). I also said I cancelled 4 weeks @ Marriott properties because of the Hilton Diamond Triple Bonus and complained that when I do get bonuses, it is the lowest level give. I realize first world problem. So anyway, I got this response:

"Though we do not have any current promotions that you are eligible to participate in, you will have the opportunity to enroll in the 2017 Summer MegaBonus promotion between the registration dates of May 15, 2017 – August 30, 2017.

Our records indicate that your account is set up to receive all communication options, including promotional emails. If you have not been receiving promotional emails from our office, they are likely being sent to your junk or promotional email box, rather than your inbox. Emails regarding the upcoming 2017 Summer MegaBonus will be sent to solicited members in a week or two, so I recommend checking your inbox and junk box for registration opportunity.

Earning dates for this offer are from May 27, 2017 to September 4, 2017. If you enroll in this promotion, you will earn 2,000 bonus points for each paid stay, beginning with your second paid stay during the promotional period. You may also earn an additional 2,000 bonus points by staying at different Marriott Rewards participating hotel brands. You will receive an additional 2,000 bonus points for each different brand that you stay in during the earning dates of the promotion, starting with the second brand.

Many of our promotions have a "stay" requirement. This is defined in our program information, as well as the terms and conditions of each promotion. A "hotel stay" or "stay" means all consecutive nights a Marriott Rewards member registers and personally pays and stays at any participating hotel. For example, one or multiple consecutive nights stayed in one hotel is considered one paid stay.

Members earning airline credit for their stays are not eligible to participate in this promotion.

Elite nights that appear as non-stay nights in your account do not qualify for this promotion. Incidental credit, redemption stays, and timeshare owner stays during a designated owner week are not eligible for promotion credit. Also, stays in ExecuStay and Marriott Executive Apartment properties are not eligible for promotion credit.

Thank you for your continued loyalty and patronage as a valued Platinum Elite member.

Please reply to this email if you have any additional questions.

Thank you for choosing Marriott."