FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Old Timer's Airline Quiz and Discussion.
View Single Post
Old May 4, 2017, 12:36 pm
jlemon
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Plat, lots of AA, AS, DL, UA miles, former top level CO Elite (sigh...)
Originally Posted by Seat 2A
Greetings, gang. I'm back from overseas and look forward to once again participating in the OTAQ&D. First however, I've got a trip report to finish and of course I'm returning to work next week which comes with its own set of distractions - namely a week of re-certification before we're allowed back at it.

So, many thanks to jrl767 for his current set of questions and to all of you clever enough to give them a serious go! I have already started a new set of questions of my own though realistically it'll be about three weeks before I manage to research enough of them to present you all something worthy of your time.
I'm looking forward to your latest TR as well and am also in the midst of preparing a new batch of quiz items.

However, I think it will be a couple of weeks before I'm ready to submit my latest quiz items as we are now making preparations to finally move back into our home following the Great Louisiana Flood of August 2016......