FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - flysaa.com is down
View Single Post
Old May 2, 2017, 10:37 am
Cheetah_SA

Programs: BA BD SA
Originally Posted by thijsseh
"Down" is only marginally more dysfunctional compared to the normal operation of the flysaa.com website.....
Sadly, that is very true. I have just attempted to update my profile and activate a "booking profile" as I want to book a flight with SA for the first time in ages. It lets you go through all the motions and submit - but when you check nothing has updated!! They should have worked on functionality instead of their much trumpeted new look.

Am now at 38 minutes on hold for Voyager and enduring the worst background "music" ever: nauseatingly repetitive drumming - it's the aural equivalent to water torture. I'm going to give up now before I lose the will to live.

In a country with massive unemployment, a state-owned enterprise that sucks up billions of taxpayers' rands can't staff a call centre adequately.

Oh and the long introductory message before you get to choose an option helpfully informs you that miles expire on 31 March 2017 so to get your awards done before then. More than a month later they can't be bothered to change it!

Everything about this outfit just reeks of their couldn't care attitude. It's hard to endure SAA - let alone like them.