FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Former Baltimore Airspace Lounge reopened as The Club BWI May 2017
Old May 1, 2017, 10:43 pm
zephear0

Originally Posted by zephear0
Sorry if this is repeat question. I searched and did not see this asked. Trying to pre-plan our travels as we will be bringing a 2-year old for the first time.

We don't travel much but will be flying from MHT to FLL with a connecting flight in BWI on Southwest on 5/4. Looks like we will be landing in Pier B in BWI. I see that there is the Chesapeake Club BWI Airport in Pier E for Priority Pass members, I understand that under conditions it says " International flights from Pier E only". With Concourse D/E connector opening in BWI late last year, I am thinking we should be able to walk from pier B to E from airside. Would we be able to access the Chesapeake Club? Do they really check for boarding passes at these lounges? Is this a YMMV situation or is it a definite "no"?

Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by Zorak
Sadly, no. A/B/C are connected airside, and D/E are connected airside, but not between the two groups.
Thanks for your response. So I guess it will be two security checks if we are trying to go from B to E in BWI. May not be practical, but back to my original question, anybody know if the Chesapeake Club Lounge will let non-international flyers into their lounge?