FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Former Baltimore Airspace Lounge reopened as The Club BWI May 2017
Old May 1, 2017, 2:33 pm
zephear0

Smile Chesapeake Club / Baltimore Lounge Access for non-International flights?

Originally Posted by BlueEngineer
Noticed on the PP website that the Chesapeake Club Lounge is dropping out of the PP program in just over a month. Hoping that means the new lounge should open around then.

https://www.prioritypass.com/en/loun...6-4e468acd75cb
"Please note the lounge will no longer participate in the program effective 18MAY17."
Sorry if this is repeat question. I searched and did not see this asked. Trying to pre-plan our travels as we will be bringing a 2-year old for the first time.

We don't travel much but will be flying from MHT to FLL with a connecting flight in BWI on Southwest on 5/4. Looks like we will be landing in Pier B in BWI. I see that there is the Chesapeake Club BWI Airport in Pier E for Priority Pass members, I understand that under conditions it says " International flights from Pier E only". With Concourse D/E connector opening in BWI late last year, I am thinking we should be able to walk from pier B to E from airside. Would we be able to access the Chesapeake Club? Do they really check for boarding passes at these lounges? Is this a YMMV situation or is it a definite "no"?

Thanks in advance.