FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Konnichiwa! LH F (via FRA FCT & a 911) to Japan for Sakura. Back home via Shanghai.
Old May 1, 2017, 8:44 am
JohnRain

Programs: Disillusioned Cent
Originally Posted by FlightNurse
It's not his car, so just go out and have fun !
Exactly FlightNurse, that's what I did!

Originally Posted by gaobest
I'm also thinking that any Porsche sold will be fully serviced / inspected prior to the resale from the car rental firm. I don't know how cars get resold in Germany but USA car rental firms often have a resale division. In theory the car is sold in really decent condition.
Personally I wouldn't touch cars sold by rental firms gaobest, as I suspect that the average customer treats his rental car like he would never treat his own.

Originally Posted by curt
It's the overall ensemble which is : Holsten, Schinkenhäger and Schinken... Stereotypical German in the 50's and 60's...
Exactly curt!
I wasn't born back then but I nevertheless feel nostalgic when looking at the picture.

Originally Posted by NA-Flyer
Unfortunately no Krug or Dom Pérignon in LH FCT or FCL or onbaord to make the First class travel experience on LH perfect
Indeed, NA-Flyer, indeed. I also wouldn't mind if they hired Do&Co for the onboard catering.

Originally Posted by zxsuxr
visually decent condition. They aren't going to do a leak down test or compression test on every used vehicle they eventually sell.
That's certainly correct, zxsuxr.