FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Three Days In Mexico City
View Single Post
Old May 1, 2017, 12:41 am
DanielW

After exiting from Tom Bradley International Terminal I made my way to Terminal 2 to check in for my Interjet flight to Mexico City.

It was 3+ hours until my flight to Mexico City so I made the one mile trek to the famous In-N-Out Burger restaurant.

I was still full from all the food from the Emirates flight, but I had heard alot about the tasty In-N-Out burgers and ordered their signature Double-Double combo.

The In-N-Out Double-Double is often ranked one of the best fast food burgers in the USA, so I had high expectations on what I was about to taste.

The burger I got though was a little underwhelming to say the least. Two wafer thin patties and literally an inch thick wedge of lettuce to fill out the rest of the burger. I was looking forward to juicy beef layered with melted cheese in a bun, but all I could taste was mouthfuls of crunchy, watery lettuce with only a hint of burger meat and bread! Definitely two thumbs down.

After the disappointing end to my In-N-Out pilgrmage, I started the trek back to Los Angeles International Airport.

Last edited by DanielW; May 1, 2017 at 12:57 am