FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Oakland airport transportation to Hilton Parc 55 SF
Old Apr 29, 2017, 7:28 pm
jamesteroh
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Originally Posted by mphall
Does anyone recommend a good way to get from Oakland aiport to Parc 55 at 8pm at night. I understand that BART had some crime problems last weekend with passengers getting robbed and beaten? Uber, Shuttle? Thanks so much.
The incident last weekend was a one time occurance. Before Uber and Lyft I took Bart all the time between SFO and Powell with no problem.

If you are coming in at 8, traffic will be light at that time of night and I would do Uber Pool or Lyft's version of pool if you aren't in a hurry, if you have another rider they will also more than likely be going to Union Square anyway and it's not much more than Bart. The only time I use Bart is rush hour since it's usually faster then

ETA: Sorry thought it was from SFO not OAK. I would definitely do Uber or Lyft from OAK. If you do Bart from OAK you have to take a bus from OAK to the Collesium bart station and take the BART train from there.

Last edited by jamesteroh; Apr 30, 2017 at 9:29 pm Reason: Misread the post to say from SFO