FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA offloads couple at Portuguese military base over business class row [LGW-KIN]
Old Apr 27, 2017, 9:40 am
Waterhorse

Originally Posted by Nuster
With respect, which is more than you have shown to me, we both have the same information and have derived different opinions from that information which should not entitle you to believe your opinion warrants insulting me because my opinion differs from yours
It is an odd thing that you felt, from the extremely limited information available that you were able to say that BA screwed up, yet then get upset when you feel you have not been shown respect? A more reasoned and reasonable action would have been to accept that you did not have sufficient information to make a rational judgement. As your opinion obviously differs not only from mine but also those who were on the spot with ALL the relevant information perhaps that does entitle me to say you are talking BS, that by the way was not an insult it was a comment on the quality of your posting, it was almost identical to the way you described how BA had acted when they, in your opinion, screwed up. If you feel insulted I suspect it has more to do with the fact that you feel your analysis was at best weak, and you know it.