FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Wife and I got AY platinum status today
View Single Post
Old Apr 26, 2017, 11:29 am
Leo123

Wife and I got AY platinum status today

I just want to write a post to thank you all!

I didn`t know anything about frequent flyer points before I found this forum and it have been a fun ride after that.

Started from absolutely zero last summer and now 10 months later got AY platinum status today. And the funny thing is that every single flight in the past 10 months have beed holiday trips that I have found from flyertalk!

So I would say I totally got hooked up to this points game.

Wife have been with me in all of these flights so she got platinum also today. We are in our early 30`s but both of us look at least 5 years younger so it`s nice to see in our upcoming trips how FA`s react for young woman having emerald status. I have small enjoyments

This is a really nice community of people and it always amazes me how nicely all of you answer to the questions that pop-ups here often and don`t only say USE THE SEARCH!

I go through this forum daily and it is really nice to read your conversations so thanks for keeping this forum fresh and entertaining (intuition, oh-lgg, wkndtraveler, helsinki flyer, no_windowseat, miamiflyer8, ffay005, spbanker, fflash, niksal, steve_hun etc just naming some that I remember)

So for all of you to taking time to help others in here, THANK YOU!