FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - I'm going to start using the FA call button. Why not?!
Old Apr 24, 2017, 3:56 am
PUCCI GALORE
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by Silver Fox
On the BAEC forum the OP would have been beaten to death with their own arm now and I think it is all refreshingly tame here. :
No! With my hairbrush and I let no one die. Too Easy.

Frankly I am amazed at some of the responses. The call bell is their to summon a crew member. If they don't like that then they should not be doing the job. If someone told me that my request for a drink was no an emergency - I would say to her/him that to my throat it was and that if they actually bothered to check on their passengers I would not have needed to ring the thing in the first place.

All that said I have not needed to do so as mostly there has been someone stop by to see if anything was required. I have found the FAs to be obliging. I actually have not had anyone on AA be as rude as some of the examples here.

What is extraordinary is that people seem to have a problem dealing with situations and do not speak up at the time. They seem to have little problem articulating their indignation here in the anonymity of the internet.