FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Why no Chinese airline forums?
View Single Post
Old Apr 23, 2017, 10:38 pm
s0ssos

Originally Posted by Bub001
WOW! I mean...WOW?! From recent experiences with NZ, UA (that I rank ahead of NZ on hard product for domestic), TN, B6, VX, and SA, comparing with CZ internationally in Business (or US domestic first), CZ comes ahead of all except SA, which it is behind, but largely for cultural reasons (Chinese airlines are making progress on food and beverage to Western flyers, but they're not st 5 star yet). When price is taken into account for premium cabins, CZ is now my preferred option for long haul. All my travel is self-funded so I have to think carefully about bang for my buck. I cannot speak to the other 2 Chinese airlines, but CZ has given excellent service and value for money.
I don't get what you're trying to say. You are comparing domestic to international? Jetblue and Virgin America fly domestically and to the Caribbean (which is not classified as international by some airlines, for some odd reason). Are you talking about SA domestic? Are you talking about CZ domestic? Oh, wait, you are talking about CZ international.
If you want to talk about price for premium cabin then wouldn't Scoot business class be the best deal? A completely lie-flat bed for cheap?