FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LX Not Bookable With Aeroplan?
View Single Post
Old Apr 23, 2017, 2:35 pm
drvannostren

Programs: OZ Diamond, Jiffypark Manhattan Gold
LX award space

Hey,

Just wondering if anyone has been having problems finding award space on LX lately?

So I had seen space for about 3 days on LX 181 from BKK-ZRH Oct 16/17/18. That was on EF, which I confirmed on Aeroplan's search.

Now EF errors out or tells me there's no space on LX (it actually doesn't even show the flight) on and of those day at all. Aeroplan doesn't seem to show anything for LX.

ANA search tool errors out.

UA search shows me award space on almost all carriers but not LX.

So the obvious answer would just be "well there's no space", but then why do they all error out? The first line on EF gives me..."An error has occurred while communicating with the airline reservation system. The support team has been notified of this problem. Thank you for your patience and understanding."

So I'm wondering if there's some internal problem with awards right now at LX or if somehow I'm the only one with this issue?

I tried searching a few different LX routes on diff days with all the classes open too and am getting the same type of error outs.

--MODs feel free to move this, it covers a few different forums I suppose, but AP is my main program so I figured I'd ask it here.