FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - IHG Premium Visa card [UK] (was PC Rewards Black Visa Card)
Old Apr 20, 2017, 10:42 am
chrism20

Originally Posted by whiskerxx
I emailed executive office 4th April, as i had just passed through the 10k barrier and wanted to ensure that the free night posted.
I received a telephone call on 8th about the same.
I was advised that the free night would not now post. I explained what I intended to use it for and the cost of the room per night. Without hesitation I was advised that I would be credited with that cash amount and asked if I wanted it paid to a bank account, a cheque sent or a credit on my statement. I thought that the latter was likely to be the easiest to process and asked for a statement credit. It was in my account a couple of days later.
(for reference - I had a genuine need for a room at IC HK, and the room was quite expensive!)
I was also advised that my account would be credited on a pro rata basis for the annual fee, after the account had been closed for transactions.
n.b. the person I spoke to seemed a bit unsure about most things, but delivered what he said he would.
I hope you told him that the night you were looking at was £500.

I'll be very surprised if the free night doesn't post to your account if you meet the criteria.