FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Man pulled off of overbooked flight UA3411 (ORD-SDF) 9 Apr 2017 {Settlement reached}
Old Apr 19, 2017, 3:18 am
fastair

Location: What I write is my opinion alone..don't read into it anything not written.
Originally Posted by deniah
would this be the same UA person who falsified the written report, claiming that Dao attempted to strike at the LEO?
There needs to be measures against this kind of behavior
Were you present before the filming started and had an unobstructed view? You stated that someone falsified the written report...based on 1st hand knowledge of what happened? If not, you are guilty of what you claim measures need to be taken against. There was a lot going on when the police went to grab him, most of which was obstructed, and it seemed to me that he did not go peacefully. Can you testify that he didn't? Can you testify what happened beyond the filming, twords the front of the aircraft and on the jetbridge I have no evidence to support he did or did not swing at the officer, do you to put in writing that such statement is false and measures need to be taken?