FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The consolidated "What to do on a layover at LAX" thread
Old Apr 18, 2017, 8:50 am
respawn

Hi. My (future) wife and I have an upcoming 4.5 hour layover in LAX on our way to our honeymoon in Maui. This was unplanned, courtesy of AA rearranging flight schedules so that we would no longer make our originally planned connection. We will be flying after the terminal shuffle and have no real desire to leave security since we will have some bags to keep up with.

I sadly no longer have status with any airline, and was considering purchasing a day pass to the AC. That is, until I read on AA that day passes aren't valid for the AC in T4 due to construction. Additionally, with the terminal shuffle I'm unsure of what lounges may or may not be available for day pass purchase during our layover.

Does anybody have any insights on what lounges may or may not be available during this time? For that matter are there any suggestions for any other air side activities for 4.5 hours that don't include becoming "lounge lizards"?

Thanks for any suggestions.