FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Nomatic travel bog duffel/backpack on Kickstarter
Old Apr 15, 2017, 10:43 pm
leland

Programs: AS, IHG and post-loyal
@TheMadBrewer super helpful! Thank you. The bag sounds so close but I think I might skip adding it to my collection if it's smaller than the eBags. I know what you mean about the backpack straps - I never use them for the same reason. I bought a nicer shoulder strap instead.

I'm still in the phase (and yes it might be a problem) where I go without wheels (currently Campmor OPEC bag) to get the extra storage space for bringing a suit, dress shoes and a week's worth of undergarments. The OPEC bag is super unstructured - I use packing folders and cubes with it.

On top of the OPEC I have a North Face Surge II with all work stuff and big personal items (multiple laptops, their chargers, big Bose headphones, kindle, electric trimmer, toiletries and puffy or softshell jacket).

If I could downsize work to one laptop or wardrobe then maybe could attempt it. I know I need to get something for an OPEC upgrade - just not sure if this is the one that can really enable me to be happy onebagger. Might have to aim just a tad bigger for my OPEC upgrade.

Last edited by leland; Apr 15, 2017 at 10:47 pm Reason: typos