FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Choice Privileges Co-brand Credit Card [WF now, was Barclays]
Old Apr 14, 2017, 7:56 am
tcampbell

Programs: Choice Privileges
Thumbs down Choice Privileges Co-brand Credit Card [WF now, was Barclays]

I have experienced a customer service nightmare from both Choice Privileges and Barclay on trying to get my points posted for using the Choice Privileges VISA card. I am an Elite Diamond member and stay at Choice hotels about 100 nights per year on business. About 2 years ago I decided to get a Choice VISA card so I could earn more points.
Everything was great for a while and my points from using the CC posted every month on the 6th of each month then in March of 2016, I had not received points from the prior 2 months so I called CP customer service. They told me I had to call Barclay. Barclay said they sent over my points to CP. I call CP and they said they would investigate and get back with me in 7-10 days. After 21 days I called and after another 10 days, my points were posted. Then the process started all over again in Dec. 2016...no points were added from Sept., Oct., Nov, and by Jan. 2017 they again got this corrected after I made several calls to CP customer service and Barclay customer service. At this time that I'm writing this, I have not received my points form using the Barclay Choice Privileges VISA for Jan, Feb. or March. I pay my bill weekly on line so not paying my bill is the problem. I have given up on using the Barclay Choice Privileges VISA and went back to my Discover Card.