View Single Post
Old Apr 14, 17, 6:30 am
ARH2

Programs: Delta Diamond, Starwood Platinum
Originally Posted by zpaul View Post
Flew the return on the 787-800 which is quite nice, as well, the seats were comfortable, but there is no bar area as there is on the 789. Since there is only a functional galley with no bells and whistles between the front and back cabins, there didn't seem to be as much difference, but the mini-cabin definitely had noise from Economy.

I didn't notice the rows missing a window on the 789, but I'm pretty sure 3 and 4 have both windows (it was night both ways so I didn't really notice). On the 788 the last row of the main J cabin has only one window.
I'm happy to hear you say that. I just booked a couple tickets from JFK-SCL through MEX and both are on the 787-8. While it was tough to find any information on this particular AM product, what I did read on AM in general was starting to freak me out And make me wonder if I wouldn't have been better off flying another carrier econ. Can you give any comments on the actual in-flight service, food, etc.? Really interested to hear about this based on all I've read.

Also, all of these stories of lost luggage and missed flights do to it has me worried. On the way down we have 4 hours and the way back we have 3. Should there be any issue getting bags back and rechecking?

Thanks!