FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Airline fee $250/$200/$100 reimbursement reports: DL only (2015-2019)
Old Apr 12, 2017, 12:38 am
ks123

Originally Posted by BS_INNYC
Guys,

I just upgraded to the platinum card from the PRG and I am worried I won't be credited back the $200 for 4x $50 egift certs.

The "Flight Details" sections particularly concerns me. Any thoughts? Will this be categorized as a ticket or does this look normal?

See attached.

Any thoughts?
hey there. first off, congratulations on getting the platinum card from amex. looking at your picture and comparing my info, everything other than the dates are the same but just to confirm, did you choose delta airlines as the airline partner before buying the egift cards? if you made sure to do that step first before buying the egift cards then youll be fine. in total it took me 3 days from buying the egift card to getting credited on my account. looking at the date you bought the egift cards youre still early so it should be the same time frame for you to also get credited back.

while you wait for the credit back to your account, check the benefits section of american express to see if there are any changes there. that area had changes when i checked it before i got credited back, so if you see any changes now then thats good.

Last edited by ks123; Apr 12, 2017 at 12:44 am